Social media icons

Sunday 12 May 2019

The Eternal Walk Beyond


Sometimes I fear, no one ever gets the vibe.
The journey I sauntered, the conquests I conquered
The adventures that enthralled, the unknown who always called
The glory with no audience, for which I never took offense
Sometimes I fear, this loneliness will engulf my existence
The shackles unseen, will take better of my perseverance
The lights dimmed, the tunnel beyond elongated
It is indeed terrifying, to think of life such corrugated
But wait a second, my past holds a grudging difference
I have just not survived, but have functionally evolved
And there is no reason why can’t it be ever resolved
No, absolutely not
No fear is as horrifying as me
Neither any solitude is as monstrous
I am going to thrive, move, survive
Not because I have passion
But because there’s just no other option
New age Constantine
Call me that if you want to
I would like to think of myself so
My kinsfolk say it’s a boon
I can’t help but think it’s a curse
Boon, curse, curse, boon
Can’t see any more why it even matters
All I know is the walk can’t be stopped
And it will never be
Maybe a supernatural
Takes care of it
Maybe it’s my subconscious
Working on the subjugated conflict
The walk, it will go on
For eternity
And beyond
Till the stars shine
Bright and low
I don’t know my fate
Maybe it’s getting too late
There is no happiness left
Neither is there sadness
All I have with me further
Is the acknowledgement
That I exist in flesh
Hence my shadow is a precursor
I walked, I am, and I always will be
Carrying the Neanderthal genes
To oblivion or magnificence
Only dear time shall tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment