Social media icons

Friday 11 June 2010

SIMPLICITY REDEFINED


Since I started writing poems, I always wanted to write a Rap. Eventually, I got the very topic to write one.

Simplicity Redefined

Come on all you guys!
Get ready for the hype!
Set it in the move!!
Bring in all the groove!!

This is a story of all simple blokes,
No alcohol for them it's only Coke.
They're very very commoner in the town,
But oops ya, don't you dare think 'em of a pawn.

They're the one with some really good stuffs ya
They got the guts that would've rocked the town ya
But they chose for low,
As everything would be slow.

They're the kinda guys whom gals really hate.
Far from loving them they would die if its a mate.
But they cared a shit,
Let go it in a pit.

That's the guys like me......ya......ya
That's the guys like you.....ya.......ya

It teases them a little,
But nothing to get brittle,
'Cause the guys I am talking 'bout
 Is in everyone's mitten.

So give a clap up,
Give a clap down,
Show some respect you dumb.
Don't be such a clown.

It's the guys like me.......ya.......ya
It's the guys like you.......ya......ya

Whatever they say, tomorrow is ours,
We are the one who will have all the power.
Being a simple, was never a sin,
It's just like having another kin.

Those who say against, fuck 'em in the mouth!
What they really need is a blow job in the south!!
So get cherished, it's all accomplished,
We are the one who got a good finish.

What I said before, I am saying now,
Simplicity never makes you act like a cow.
It's the style which meagre can't get in,
It's the policy which is best in runnin'.

So laugh out loud,
Blow the saddening clouds.
It's what makes us best,
Nothing was ever waste.

Get a move on,
Get a hype on,
Shake it in your body,
Make it all groove on.

'Cause we are the simple ones.........ya......ya
We got the applauding tonnes...........ya........ya
So get it now my friend,
Nothing is to lend,
Now I finish my story trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment