Social media icons

Sunday 20 June 2010

MORTAL GOD


Stuffs have happened in my life which forced me to suspect dear God's immortality.......

Mortal God

I cried on my knees,
I begged to release,
Tried my hard to be the best,
Who can make you please.

But now it seems another way
You too are touched by the mortal ray
Your immortality is evaporated I say
So why the hell now I should pray

For a long time of my apocalypse, I seek for mercy
Not much mind you, just a little uplifted foresee
But in return of all this, whatever I get
Was nothing much but total loss, frustration and regret.

Nothing is in you, as my father used to tell
Far from securing heaven, my life is converted into hell
Whatever I always expected, the opposite happened to me
The more I trusted you, the farther I fall into deep.

If you think me being blasphemous,
You are damn right
Because things around made me assured,
God is in mortal world of freight.

No comments:

Post a Comment