Social media icons

Friday 23 April 2010

FOUND GUILTY


To any extent I criticize god for all my sufferings, in the end the bitter truth is - it was all because of me......

Found Guilty

All I witness today is nothing but remorse
Like something queer of me is pushing with a force

This ultimate torment is bulging through my mind
As a donkey in stray is kicking with its hind

Sometimes I think, why its always me
Then it occurs this hell is 'cause of me

I take it or not
Let throw it or shot
But whatever is this
I call it guilty conscience

The fake confidence throbbing in my heart
Falls with a BAM in life's real cart

Whenever I arise, something takes me down
This I know my friend is as strange as a faun

People keep saying, "Life moves on".
But my eyes have seen, "Life rots on".

That's the very reason, I feel a little wear
Got so used to it, no space for a tear

I take it or not
Let throw it or shot
But whatever is this I call it guilty conscience

No comments:

Post a Comment